Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One of the things I love

I love baby toes. I love everything baby, actually.
There is something about their unconditionally love that can't be resisted.
I have another sweet little baby in my house.
And I'm soaking up every minute of it.
Tyler says I spoil him.
I don't really care because he's only going to be this little right now.

And I love these sweet little toes.
These are the best pictures I could get because he is
CONSTANTLY MOVING!

I still manage to kiss on those sweet toes everyday though.

We got out Kate's old exersaucer for him to play in. He loves to jump, and we are trying to set up his jumper, but it requires Tyler to add something to a beam (or something like that).
So, I thought this could work in the meantime. We thought he would bash his face on the toys because he isn't very stable yet.But, he LOVES it and he does great in it.
I tried to video him jumping in it, but he was doing this instead and it was super cute. I couldn't turn off the camera.
PS: I know I post way too many videos and I know only family members watch them and that's ok. I just don't want the people we love to miss him growing up.
Visitors are welcome!
sig1

No comments:

Post a Comment