I have been procrastinating this post because it just doesn't feel like he's this old yet.
February went by too fast.
Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital a few weeks ago?
Carter is definitely our little lover.
Here he is giving me kisses. Which he does all the time.
He is so close to sitting up. He wants to be a big boy and sit and stand all the time.
He is a happy baby. He smiles at everyone. He knows who his family is.
He loves it when daddy comes home, and when his sisters play with him.
He loves to take baths. And he sleeps through the night. He will sleep from 8 pm- 8 am eating at 10 pm (while sleeping) and 6 am (also while sleeping)
I love this little boy. He is such a joy to have in our home. He is definitely all boy. He kicks, slaps, hits, and scratches hard. Sometimes he even scares himself with how rough he is. It is already apparent that he is a boy and much different than his sisters. He loves to make loud spit noises (one Sunday he even got 3 other little boys making the same noise and the entire back part of the RS room was laughing). He loves to play superman with daddy. I need to videotape it.
I love my little man. And I hate this picture of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment