Alivia is now four years old! I don't know where the time has gone.
I remember the day she was born so clearly.
I also remember that I had no idea what I was doing.
I'm so lucky she was an easy baby.
I'm still learning from her everyday.

Her first birthday.

Her second birthday.
Her third birthday.
And now she's four.
She asked me to make her brownie bites for her birthday.
Six months ago.
And she did not forget.
They turned out SO good.
And she even got to decorate them herself.
Click here for the recipe if you need a little chocolate in your life.
Then she convinced me to make a cake.
And it had to be strawberry.
It didn't turn out as good as I thought it would.
My family just doesn't like cake, so I should stop making them.
This cake may or may not be still in the fridge.
But at least it's pretty.
Livi got packages in the mail from Papa & Grandma D for her birthday.
She had to wait a few days to open them and it was SO hard for her.
Finally, we got Papa on the phone and he let her open them a few days before her actual birthday.
She got a wiggle car just like Kate's except hers is pink.
So, we took the kids to the park to ride them.
My sweet little man all bundled up with me.
Then they played for a while until it got too cold.
We asked Liv SEVERAL times what she wanted to do for her birthday.
And we couldn't talk her out of it.
So, on Saturday we went to see "Never Say Never"
It worked out well actually. I took the girls and Tyler stayed home with Carter.
And Kate's ticket was free because she was under 3.
And the movie theater even had booster seats for them.
There weren't many people in there so no one seemed to mind the girls singing along.
Singing and blowing out the candles.
And here are her other presents:
Papa & Grandma D got her the Justin Bieber poster
which she immediately had to hang above her bed.
I'm still not sure how to feel about that.
And they got her the new Justin Bieber CD.
That she may or may not have had to listen to every night for 2 weeks.
Mommy & Daddy got her the ballet outfits and got her all registered for ballet.
Which may or not have been more money then we ever thought we would pay.
Happy Birthday Sweet Livi Lou!
Your family loves you!

No comments:
Post a Comment