Tuesday, March 22, 2011

As seen around our house March 2011

These are all in no particular order...

Pretty little Livi. She has really been into wearing jewelry when we go places lately.
Carter playing with daddy, which he loves.
The first deer the kids ever saw in the backyard. It was a young one too.
The aftermath of the worst blowout I've ever changed. He even got it in his hair...
It's probably tmi for most people, but remember, I've been changing diapers every day for 4 years....
Kate asking me to take her picture.
Carter gumming his sheep.
It is finally warm, so I had to snap a picture of his chubby little legs.
I'm in love with them. Tyler thinks there is something wrong with me.
My sweet boy.
Playing letters. I got this over the summer for Liv. Kate can now almost identify all the letters of the alphabet by playing with it all the time. Totally worth it.
The girls taking a legit bubble bath in Aunt Jodi's tub.
My boy. Playing on the floor.
Liv trying to make a serious face.
Haha.
Kate posing in her church dress.
Cheese! Her new phrase is "I'm so beautiful." And she is.
Giving Carter kisses.
Father & son bonding. Tyler was teaching him how to play super mario and Carter was totally fascinated.




sig1

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I love the picture of Tyler and Carter Playing Mario, so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete