Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 year old temper tantrum

So, Alivia is usually a good girl. Except when she's tired. If she doesn't get enough sleep or somebody wakes her up, it's over. The day will not go well and when you put her down for a nap she will fight it. Sometimes sleep will take over if I'm lucky.

I took this video of her when it was bed time. It had been a long day of her being tired. She didn't want to brush her teeth, obviously.

And I'm sharing this video because Tyler and I happen to think it's hilarious when she throws these fits. It takes everything not to bust up laughing at her.

sig1

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! I love that Kate is just looking at her throw the tantrum and then she smiles for you. Oh the joys of raising children!!

    ReplyDelete