This is our 3 year old! 3 really is a fun age, not all the time, but we still love it! Lately she says a lot of random, funny things...
The other morning she was watching me get ready. I was putting on deodorant. She said "Mom, I really need some of that. My armpits smell like junk." This was repeated over a few days. I also can't recall ever saying anything "smelled like junk."
We left early one morning to take Tyler to work, and had to get gas. Tyler ran inside to swipe the debit card. An older gentleman pulled up beside us. Liv: "Is that daddy?" Me: "No, Daddy went inside really fast." Liv: "Oh, is he sitting in that car?" Me: "No, he is inside." Liv: "We shouldn't watch other people go potty, huh mom?" Me: "No, we shouldn't"
After Liv was put to bed, after her bed time, no naps taken, she was BEYOND tired. She decided to yell and try to get out of it. I pretended not to hear her, but I did hear her say this. "I just want to go outside and live with the squirrels!"
Whenever she is grumpy and really doesn't want to do something we ask she SCREAMS "I will NEVER!!!" (Sometimes it's hard not to laugh)
Lately she says "Remember our house with the white fridge?" I have no idea why that distinguishes our old house from our new one. The fridge now blends in with the cabinets, so it's wood-like. But, of all the things she uses. Why not the house with 2 bedrooms? Or the house with the washer & dryer? Or the house with the big bathroom? Those are definitely key points in my book....haha! She really has taken to moving pretty well. I'm just thankful she didn't watch us put most of her toys in storage. She knows they aren't here, and she is fine knowing that her dog Biscuit is watching them for her.
Last, but not least....this is Livi's doll "Bossy." I found the name very fitting with Liv's personality:) She said she really loves Bossy because she looks like Grandpa and they are both bald. Sorry Grandpa Smith, but it really made us all laugh!
Oh I love those two :) Thanks Kris this is a real treat. Aunt Manny and Uncle Dunky repeat the cute things Livi has said to them on a daily basis. It never gets old. Just yesterday Maddy said she had told Livi "I love Alivia" and Livi said "I dooon't" and Maddy asked "you don't love yourself"? and Livi responded "No I love yourself." We giggle every time. I wish I could recall every single cute thing Tyler ever said. He was good at it too.
ReplyDelete