Today was a busy day. Here's a few pictures that we snapped though. We got to spend the morning with Tyler which was a nice change of pace. The girls really miss seeing him all the time. But, the good news is that we only had one tantrum. Liv didn't want to get dressed early this morning, but neither did I...But, everything was great once we got out the door. We got some much needed shopping done. Tyler even got a nice new raincoat at Burlington for pretty cheap. I beginning to not like the $1 rack right in front of us at Target when you first walk in. Alivia loves it. She has chosen the most random things like a butterfly net. Today she got an umbrella (can't blame her there) and a plastic watering can in the shape of an elephant. She has wanted a watering can for a while, and it's sad to say we have nothing to water and no where to plant anything. I have a feeling if we got a small indoor plant it might get a little too much water. But, she can pretend...
Kate's favorite thing to choose on the $1 rack is snacks...go figure!
Daddy & Kate
Livi had a very good day...and she is a very happy girl!
I should probably let you know that I've been trying to upload this video for 24 hours now. After many attempts, this is the best it's going to get. So, those of you that wear reading glasses should probably put them on...
PS: It still won't load, but it would on youtube. So, it will be deleted soon...enjoy!
PSS: The video has been deleted. I didn't want any naked pictures of my little boy on the web. But, there is no doubt we are having a boy! And the video we got is AWESOME for anyone that is interested in watching it.
BABY!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tyler and Kris! I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy and that everyone is healthy and happy!! October babies are awesome!! Can't wait to hold him!
ReplyDelete