Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kate is really a Daddy's girl!

This posting is not really about how much Kate loves her daddy, but how much she looks JUST like him. This is often how she waits for him to come home though...

This is our pretty little 17 month old. She was names after Tyler's grandma Marilyn. Which seems so fitting because she looks just like a Smith. This is also Kate's favorite accessory. The Easter bunny brought it to Grandma's house & she LOVES it. It gets brought to us everyday so we can put it on her.
Before I get started on all of the features that remind me of her daddy, check out that belly. I love it. It disappeared when she was sick, but it's back now! And I love it.
Check out her curly hair. I do not put anything in it either, not even mousse. I know she kinda gets it from both of us, but Tyler's is much more curly than mine is. And she totally has Tyler's ears.
Check out those lashes. I thought Alivia's were pretty long, but Kate's are about an inch long. She definitely gets that from her daddy. But, not from her Grandma Marilyn Smith. Tyler has told me that often his grandma would tell him how she was jealous of his long lashes.
In this picture she is blowing kisses, but those big eyes are all daddy. And I am so happy my girls got his eyes.
I came across a picture of Tyler as a toddler about a month ago. I think he was around 2. But he was smiling really big, and I noticed that Kate has the same baby teeth that he had. The 2 teeth next to her front teeth are slightly behind her front teeth. It's kinda hard to tell by this picture because she is laughing really hard!
These lips are also all daddy! Which makes me happy too. I always wished mine were a little fuller (sorry Liv)
Kate also has Daddy's ankles & toes. When Tyler noticed that he said "poor girl." But, we know how to make them pretty.
Do you see what I mean? This girl looks just like her daddy, and completely different than her sister. So far, she has my nose and that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment