I got a little behind because my desktop is getting close to dying and it won't cooperate with me. But, our little guy is 7 months old now. He is busy and into everything. He is the easiest baby I could have ever asked for and I am sure grateful for him.
He is hard to take places because he gets bored easy. He puts himself to sleep. All I do is put him in bed when it's bedtime or nap time and he falls asleep with no problems or fussing. It is awesome!
He got his first bottom tooth at 6 months old and just a few days ago he sprouted his second bottom tooth. He is loving biting everything and he is very proud when he can feed himself. He even grabbed his spoon of food one day when I wasn't looking and put it in his mouth.
He is a little tease. He likes to look away when you say his name and smile to himself. It cracks me up. He loves to see his sisters in the morning after he wakes up. He gets so excited he just starts kicking like crazy. He also gets excited when daddy comes home. They play rough together (well, rougher than I play) and he loves it. This little busy boy is going to keep me on my toes for sure. Good thing he is so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment