Wednesday, June 1, 2011

As seen around our house May 2011 edition

In no particular order...

Here is Carter joining Kate in the bathroom, don't be fooled she has not gone in that little potty once even with bribes of candy...*sigh*
Alivia can now crack eggs all by herself like a pro. She loves to help me cook.
Just playin on the floor
He likes to find treasures under the table to put in his mouth and look at how proud he is.
And here is little Carter escaping from the exersaucer. He leaned all the way over, toy in hand, so he could get out. Don't worry I was standing right by to catch him while I took a picture. I didn't think anyone would believe that a 7 month old could escape an exersaucer.
This is one of Kate's favorite places to play, in the toy box.
Here is Tyler mowing our super fast growing lawn. Behind that fence is a drop down to a creek. More on our house to come later. And you can see the picnic table that some awesome friends of ours gave to us.
The kids playing a puzzle after breakfast.
Alivia wanted to make some cupcakes and have a piano recital, so we did! And no, she is not taking lessons right now, but she imitated me (and my fingers) pretty well. I was impressed.
This is some artwork I found on my recliner. See below for the video for more info on this.
A pie Liv & I made for Family Home Evening. I think this one was cherry and we made hearts in the top of it.
Carter snacking on a biter biscuit. Anything he can feed himself makes him happy.
Lil C loves to watch the kids play outside and they like to come in and love on him too.
Livi playing outside.
Kate playing outside. Her mouth had lots of chalk around it...
and so did her hands.
Livi was writing everyone's names and made a really cute hop-scotch.
This sneaky little boy poked holes in his pj's with his big toe. I don't know how he did it, but the holes are not on the seam and they were not there when put him to bed.

close-up. Good thing he's cute :)
I also tried to record Liv singing a song in the tub. She comes up with some awesome lyrics...

sig1

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Kris! This is the best! I have never visited your blog but I read one of your comments on mine and I just had to saw HI! You are a doll. The kids are so beautiful I cannot believe it! I miss you guys! I will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete