Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Day! 1-10-11

Finally after a few months of living here, it finally snowed. Good thing too, since Alivia was tired of waiting. We told her that it would snow when we moved to Missouri. She really wanted Daddy to help her build a snowman (hopefully tomorrow, since it was all powder before)
I took a video of Liv when she woke up in the morning (the videos are loading funny, so I don't know where it is)
Then the girls got themselves dressed to go out:

Kate was ready to go & did not want to take pictures
After some breakfast, I bundled them up so they could play.
Kate was so beyond pictures by this point
Kate followed Liv around the whole time. I enjoyed watching them from the window.
This is Kate trying to make a snow angel
Liv was loving it! She made lots of snow angels.
I love this picture! I love it when the girls play nicely together!
Kate decided snow really isn't her thing. It isn't my thing, so I brought her back inside.
Liv stayed out and played. Probably for an hour and a half. She really loved it!
Kate and I played and ate candy canes.


sig1

1 comment:

  1. Oh the sweet excitement in her voice. I am so glad it snowed just because of the happiness it brought that cute girl :) Grandma loves you Livi :) Kris you are the bombdiggitty. Thanks for capturing and sharing this special moment with us.

    ReplyDelete