Thursday, January 27, 2011

As seen around our house


This boy loves his swing. He takes most of his naps in here, and I think I just may love it even more than he does
Kate caring for a baby. She always has some sort of baby in her arms.
The little hair puller caught in the act...
Liv wearing skinny jeans because they look so cute on her long, skinny legs. (this picture doesn't do them justice)
The kids helping Daddy work on his revo
Kate wearing shoes, because she hardly ever takes them off. These are a pair of flip-flops that Poppa got for Livi a few years ago :)
I should also add nail polish to the list, because these girls always need their nails painted.
Carter on his play mat. It keeps him occupied for several lengths of time during the day. Especially when I'm trying to cook.
Kate giving her baby a nap...
Alivia checking the mail. She has to bring a stool out with her so she can reach it.
Mommy tickling Kate. She is one ticklish girl and she loves to be tickled (and I enjoy tickling her)

sig1

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Kris for updating this blog I love to see the pictures and hear about those cute kids of yours are doing :) sure do miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love this :) Thanks Kris. I know it is hard to squeeze time in for things like this but can't tell you how grateful I am that you take the time to post and keep us up to date on what your beautiful little family is up to. Wow your family looks like it really grew with the addition of Carter. That picture of the kids at the table is so cool. Love it. Thanks Kris. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete