Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bieber Fever

So, my little girls have caught a case of Bieber fever. Aunt Manny introduced them to him and it's almost all they want to listen to. I figure it's normal since we all had our celebrity crushes growing up. I was madly in love with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Tyler vowed he would marry Avril Lavigne, and now Alivia tells everyone that Justin Bieber is her boyfriend. Do I let them listen to his music? Yep! If it will encourage them to clean up their room, pick up their toys, get their hair fixed, or give me a few minutes to make a meal, why not? I told my aunt and she put these pictures together for me for fun. It's so funny. I'm still waiting for my super imposed picture of my 4th grade self next to JTT...








sig1

No comments:

Post a Comment