Our little Katers is quite the comedian. If you laugh at her, she is in heaven. She often says "I funny." Daddy has recently taught her the following phrases which make everyone laugh because of her little voice so she, of course, repeats them often:
"What's up foo?"
"What up cracker?"
"Word yo"
"ya dawg"
"you kidding me?"
"silly goose"
"what the heck?"
These are pictures of Kate pretending to use her little potty while it was up against the wall. She insisted on using it that way because I was laughing at her, and of course she was using the empty toilet paper roll to help herself up. (We really do have tp, Liv just can't reach it hanging up:)
This video is priceless. I'm so glad I had the camera handy to document her craziness. She decided at the dinner table to talk to us in her monster voice because we were all laughing at her....
No comments:
Post a Comment