My little man is already 3 months old. He is such a cute & sweet boy. I never thought I would enjoy having a boy so much. On his 3 month birthday I snapped a few pictures of him. I took a short video of him playing that day. I took another video of him talking to me after he woke up. I love waking up to that sweet little smiling face, even if it is 6 am.
I think he is around 12 lbs now. He weighs a lot more than the girls did at this age. He is getting chubbier by the day and I LOVE it! Alivia even asked me the other day if his body makes milk too. He growls, grunts, and kicks when he gets excited. He loves to be sitting up or standing. He already knows when he can't see me and starts crying. He is such a momma's boy. He loves to suck on his fists (no thumb yet) and he loves hair. He has always loves hair. As soon as those pudgy little fingers feel hair, they grab on and don't let go. When I try to get my hair back by opening his hand Alivia tells me "Mom, just let him. It's ok." And then she lets him play with her hair. She spoils him too. She always keeps an eye on him while I'm getting something done, and they play so cute together. Kate still just loves to give him kisses and say hi. Then she goes on her way. She is gentle though (except for the few times she stepped on him trying to get across the bed). He is my easiest baby yet. He loves his schedule. He eats every 3 hours on the dot. He eats at 10 pm every night (both sides) and then wakes at 6 am to continue his 3 hour feeding schedule. He will play in the mornings on his mat and then go in his swing for a nap. Then he plays again for a while. If I don't spend one on one time with him in the late afternoon he gets fussy. But, we will play together until it's time for me to make dinner and then he is a happy boy. I am very lucky to have such awesome kids!

He is such a cute baby. I wish I could come out and play with those baby's!
ReplyDelete