We've been talking about seeing Toy Story 3 for about 6 months. The last 2 weeks before it opened in theaters we watched the Toy Story and Toy Story 2 everyday. The girls love the movies. Kate calls them "Yee-haw." We are thinking she will be a cowgirl for Halloween because she loves Jessie the cowgirl. It's funny! Whenever anyone in the movie says "yee-haw" she yells it back at the tv. We are not big movie-goers so I planned ahead. I bought lots of snacks and drinks and packed the diaper bag full of things I thought we would need. I even brought our portable booster seat for Kate. It lasted the first half of the movie until she got tired...
I have never been able to figure out why kids want to run around when they are tired. Kate walked up and down the aisles, but there were lots of kids there and she didn't bother anyone so no one said anything about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment