Monday, July 12, 2010

Ecofirst group pedicures

Because Tyler's job involves LOTS of walking. The incentive for June was pedicures if the group improved their percentages for the week. They all made it, so all nine of them went in for the deluxe pedicures which included massaging, painting, and even hot wax.
It was wonderfully relaxing. Tyler decided that because of some foot issues he has and because he loves me that I could have his pedicure. He is so sweet!
He watched the girls the entire time, but they were pretty good.
Livi really wanted to join in too, so they set up a movie for her. I couldn't believe that they had kids chairs there. Maybe I'll give her the option of a pedicure instead of a big birthday party...
Everyone's toes afterwards. Everyone got their toes painted "Ecofirst green" with a leaf or a flower painted on. It turned out pretty cute although I'm kind of glad my husband didn't end up with green toes...it's just not my thing.
Here's Curtis showing off his green toes. I still can't believe all the guys agreed to get their toes painted, but they had fun...
It turned out to be a pretty fun day, and I even gave the girls pedicures at home.
sig1

No comments:

Post a Comment