Kate is such a sweet heart! Check out these precious little pigtails...
Kate is talking a lot too. And I can understand a lot of it even. She answers questions and is always asking "why?" She has turned into quite the little cuddle bug. She loves to give hugs and pats and kisses. When the girls get up in the morning they always give hugs and kisses. Kate actually wakes up early with Tyler. She keeps him company while he packs his lunch and gets ready. He doesn't even get her out of bed, just kisses her and talks to her. When he leaves she kisses him, waves, and blows kisses and then goes back to sleep. She's like a little alarm clock for when he's here. I'm so grateful I have an easy going, happy little girl. She really makes things easier for me, and we love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment