Alivia has had curly hair since she was born. She was born with lots of curly hair. I couldn't believe she had hair, but I had a feeling it would be curly. Her parents both have curly hair, although Tyler's is much more curly than mine. But, I never imagined it would be THIS curly...
I took these pictures after her bath and her hair dried. I didn't put anything in it at all. It almost looks like I put curlers in because those ringlets are perfect. Her hair is very fine, but it's hard to tell because of the curls. It sure makes for some quick hair days...but I know when she gets older she isn't going to like it so much.
Some days I never know what's going to come out of her mouth. When I asked her who colored on the tv with crayon she said it was Kate. I have never seen Kate do anything with a crayon but eat it. Today when she woke up from her nap she came into my room. I asked her if she wanted to snuggle with me for a minute and she said "yes please."
We laid down together and this how the conversation went:
Me: "Did you sleep good?"
Liv: "I wasn't sleeping."
"Oh, well what were you doing out there?"
"nothing."
"Did you just watch the movie?"
"ya."
"Did you have any dreams?"
"Ya, they were scary."
"They were? What happened?"
"There were lots of scary dragons."
"Did you fight them?"
"No, Grandpa did. He killed all of them. Grandpa told me that he kills dragons."
There is never a dull moment around with her. Don't tell her that she's 3 either. It really upsets her. She will only accept 5 or 6.
Today when Liv was taking her nap (that she went down for all by herself) I went to check on her. She put herself to sleep, making her bed up and tucking herself in. I love that she does that even though she is convinced she isn't tired.Well, right before her nap I told her she could have 1 cookie because she ate all of her lunch. She had to make sure her almost asleep sister didn't see so she wouldn't have a come apart. This is how I found her...
It took me a minute to realize those were cookies on her. She just likes to lick the frosting from in between them and not eat the rest. I'm not sure why I even bought them. When I noticed more than 2 licked cookies after she woke up she quickly said "I didn't have 3 cookies mom." I should have known she would eat more than 1. And I'm sure everyone knows that her little sister will eat the cookies after she licks the frosting off.
And, just because it was funny, here is a picture of how I found Kate. I had to rearrange so the trailer repair guy could take care of the water leak (that soaked the dining area). So, I stuck a tall hamper next to Kate's pack'n'play...
Apparently, she was reorganizing for me when she fell asleep
No comments:
Post a Comment