I can't believe how big this little boy is! He is always happy, and easy going...
Unless he's tired or hungry. Then he is not a happy camper and he lets you know it. He is an extremely busy boy. He is always moving unless he's sleeping.
He loves to play with anyone that will play with him. He scratches everything because he loves the sound it makes. And most of the time it HURTS!
I have never had a boy, so I was not prepared for how rough they are. He smacks everything, hard. He slaps things hoping it will make a sound. He even bangs his toys together. He is constantly kicking. If he sees something on the floor he wants, he will find a way to get to it. Usually by rolling and scooting an inch at a time.
I just started him on solids. At first he could have cared less about it. Then, I discovered he likes vegetables best. Which is also much different than my girls. He will eat half a jar of squash for a meal, and then nurse of course.
This big boy is up to 18 lbs now, and he has the rolls to prove it. I've never had so many rolls to wash before :) Good thing he loves baths.
He is also just starting to sit up now too without much help.
I can't believe how fast these last 6 months have gone by. I'm not ready for him to be big. And I'm really not ready for him to be crawling and getting into everything. He already gets into everything even without crawling. Those long little arms have a way of grabbing everything.
I forgot to mention that he is LOUD! Almost all the time. And he is so close to saying "mama." Right now it sounds like "baba." But, it's still really cute.
I love this little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment