Kate took this picture of our Carter boy. Needless to say, we are all pretty smitten with him, even if he is loud.
Here is Kate fussing (which she does more than talk). She wanted the camera.
Liv dressed up as Rapunzel
Kate put her favorite blue headband on Carter, and he didn't mind haha!
Liv playing with the Lego table. Picture taken by Kate.
Kate dressed up to go to the store with daddy. They get to take turns running errands with us, and they love it. This is Kate's favorite outfit. When she wears it she refers to herself as Purplicious. I'm pretty sure those boots are too small...
Carter eating, which he does about 12 times a day it seems.
Kate sporting a sweet wave after her nap. She didn't want her picture taken either.
Liv playing outside on the one sunny day we had. Don't worry, we mowed the grass shortly after this. Err....I mean Tyler did.
I was doing the dishes the other day and I heard Carter wake up from his nap. He wasn't fussing, so I didn't get him until I was finished. This is what I found. Kate decided to entertain him for me.
Livi's first night in her new bed.
Kate's first night in her new bed. That may have been the only night she stayed in it.
Daddy trying to nap with the girls on the recliner. It didn't turn out very successful.
Liv holding Carter. He's way too heavy for her to hold, so this is how she holds him.
A monumental occasion: Kate actually fell asleep while we were all watching a movie together upstairs. She looks so sweet here.
Liv helping me make some cookies. She loves to help me in the kitchen.
My sunshine boy.
sig1">
No comments:
Post a Comment