This is the Tualatin River! And it's right in our backyard.......literally!

Alivia wants to go fishing with her pink fishing pole and catch all the fish...

It's so pretty, like nothing I've ever seen before

I think we are going to have to plan some picnics out here



But the kids were most excited about the squirrels. I think this was the only time Kate smiled all day. Can you believe we've never seen them before? They were pretty funny to watch though...
I think I've seen these flowers in everyone's yards here. They look like Tulips and they are really pretty. It really makes me wish I had a yard. Maybe I'll get a flower pot?

Look at that miserable face...she was ready to go back to bed.

I felt so sorry for her, no one likes to be sick!

Update on Kate: yesterday was the scariest day for me. I've been telling Tyler for a few days now that Kate needed a blessing. I don't think he realized just how sick she was until he saw her throw up before he left yesterday morning. She didn't wet a diaper all night or all day yesterday. I was really concerned and I knew she was dehydrated, but she was throwing up the pedialyte. I got her to sip on water throughout the day and she drank about 2 sippies and ate a few graham crackers. All she wanted to do was lay on me & sleep. I was convinced that by today if she wasn't better I was taking her to the hospital. So, last night at 11:00 Tyler came home & brought his boss Travis over with him & they gave her a blessing. I knew she would be better by today. She woke up happy, playing with her sister (she has not let Livi touch her in days) and she already drank some pedialyte and ate some dry cereal for breakfast. We have had lots of tickles & giggles. Her new phrase is "I'm gonna get you." It's so funny, I love it! We are constantly being blessed!
On another note, Tyler made 2 sales yesterday! We are grateful to everyone for helping us, supporting us, and keeping us in your prayers. I couldn't imagine my life any other way...
it's so good to hear that she is doing better. i miss you guys very much. thank you very much for keeping this updated. its nice to follow along. :)
ReplyDeleteKris-
ReplyDeleteI didnt know you moved... What are you guys doing up there..and I am sorry to hear about Kate but I am glad to hear she is doing better