Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The trip to Oregon!




This picture made me laugh! Tyler is in the truck getting it ready for the trip with the help of Livi & Biscuit. When I came out a little while later she told me that her & Biscuit fixed the truck.

The visitors center when we first got to Oregon. As soon as Kate saw the camera she squirmed so much I thought I was going to drop her. So, the picture didn't turn out so cute...



Our goal for this summer is to get rid of that paci, it's been her best friend for too long!
Giving hugs! It's obvious from this picture that Livi is our cuddle bug & Kate is not!
All smiles! (for a good picture of Kate don't let her run :)
This was taken on the way from the truck window. We followed the Colombian River...
An awesome bridge we saw. The bottom moved over so boats could go under, and then it went back so that trains could cross.
Another view from the road (it's a little more apparent in this one that it was taken out the window)
Tyler getting prepped next to our sick little Katers
poor baby hasn't felt very well for a few days now
this is the view from outside the window where we are "camped"

Sorry about the overload of pictures. I've never been to Oregon before, or anywhere this green before. I was in awe of a tree yesterday because it was green and so was the bark because it was covered in moss. The coolest plants grow here, I wish I had a yard to grow things, and I wouldn't have to remember to water everyday :) It's been raining almost non-stop so I haven't been able to take more pictures since we got here, but I will. So far, the kids are taking the change pretty good. Besides Kate being sick, and the girls missing Biscuit. Tyler actually mentioned getting him shipped here because they miss him so much.

4 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves up there. Keep in touch.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your doing your blog! I can't believe your gone!! Oregon looks so pretty I'm kinda jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kris! I love the colors and art on here, not to mention the pictures. This is incredible. Good work. I just love it:) I'm glad you have the internet. Sounds like with the rain you might have plenty of time to keep this blog current too. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really fun adventure. Thanks for the link. Keep the picture coming.

    ReplyDelete