Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sick baby/the awful Green Burrito!

This is my poor sick baby! I took this picture right after she woke up this morning, drank a little bit of pedialyte and then threw up again. I cleaned her up, laid her in my bed, and she hasn't moved for almost 2 hours. Yesterday, we thought she was better. She ate every meal as usual and was happy. But after dinner I was sitting on the floor folding clothes and she came over and laid her head on the shoulder for a minute, and then she threw up EVERYWHERE. The poor thing! So much for folding those clean clothes, but I'm really starting to worry (what's new). This little virus has been going on for 4 days now! The strange thing is no one else has it. Can you tell how flat her tummy is in this picture? That little belly is gone, hopefully not for too long since I think it's so cute!



Have any of you ever been here? If you haven't been, DON'T GO! It's the worst food I've had in my life! I've been to some bad Mexican restaurants, but this was by far the worst. Tyler & I couldn't even finish our meals it was so bad. I'm very aware that fast food isn't authentic, but The Green Burrito has nothing on Taco Bell or Del Taco. They are now incorporated with Carl's Jr. which is strange since we've always been Carl's Jr. fans. I'm really not sure what they were thinking. And if you're thinking we are big into fast food, we aren't, not at all. I just had to post this as a warning to anyone who was thinking of going here to eat. If Kate had eaten here, I would probably assume that's how she got so sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment