This year we had a nice day at home. Last week (while daddy was gone) the girls and I made valentines day cards for our family along with some pipe cleaner flowers and butterflies.
(Livi got a pack of pipe cleaners, glue, pom poms, and google eyes for Christmas)
It was fun, and a good excuse for me to get out the cricut.
Alivia signed all of the cards, and she told me what to write inside of them.
(If she wrote it herself she would have run out of room)
The girls and I made heart-shaped snickerdoodles.
Only they looked like flat blobs.
We made snickerdoodles because that's what daddy wanted, and they still tasted good.
Tyler called me and told me not to make dinner.
Then he called back and told me to make dinner, just for the kids.
So they ate some chili that I made up that turned out really good.
Then he came home with surprises...
The girls each got a pink rose and a chocolate marshmallow heart from daddy.
And they each picked out their own valentines day outfits.
Liv is rockin a lipstick & kisses shirt paired with a jean heart skirt.
And Kate is wearing a purple heart tee paired with a jean skirt
(because her sister was wearing one)
Carter is rockin an "I love hugs" outfit because lets face it, what else does a boy wear on Valentine's day?
Then Tyler made me a delicious dinner of fish and sweet potato fries. It was bliss.
I love sweet potato fries. And I love my husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment