Monday, February 21, 2011

As seen around our house Feb 2011

Some days our house is nice and orderly and other days it's a mess
Some days everything goes smoothly and other days nothing does.
Regardless, here are some pictures of what goes on in our home.


Alivia nursing her babies.


Carter eating his hands. All. Day. Long.
Kate making faces & messes at the table.
I have yet to feed her anything that doesn't end up all over her face.
She still hates using a fork.
She can't eat fast enough with one.
Livi being cute. I love this little face. I love it when she's sweet and helpful.
Which she is 90% of the time.
I love it when my sweet little babe passes out in my arms.
I am usually tempted to play with his sweet little lips.
wouldn't you be? look at them...
a post picture of my jelly covered comedian.
who does not like to pose for pictures very often.
I was ticking her, and I still couldn't get her whole face.
The toy room upstairs....post play date with friends.
Anyone willing to teach my kids to clean up their toys will be paid handsomely.
They hate to clean alone up there.
The girls watching a movie upstairs together.
Not fighting.
And not cleaning the toy room.
my sweet little flirt.
sometimes it's hard to resist picking him up and kissing those chubby little cheeks.
10 or more times a day.

sig1

No comments:

Post a Comment