Our sweet little baby boy is now 4 months old!
*sob*
I can hardly believe how fast he is growing...literally.
And I should probably mention that I am completely in love with him and he lights up my world.
I keep finding myself imagining what kind of man he will grow up to be.
I keep picturing what kinds of things he might be interested in.
I keep secretly hoping he will love music and not motorcycles.
Only time will tell.
These are just a few of the countless pictures I take.
Did I mention I'm in love?
Anyways, here are some pictures, and the things he is already doing...
This little big boy is wearing 6-9 month clothing
He is much bigger than his sisters at this age, and taller too.
He is in size 2 diapers.
He loves to talk, and make noises.
It's one of the cutest things in the world.
Sometimes it's so loud, I have to leave relief society.
When he isn't busy squealing at everyone, he is smiling at them.
Yesterday 4 different women came up to me and told me he was flirting with them.
I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't seen it.
He gawks and grins at anyone that looks at him.
I think he knows how cute he is.
Even though we no longer live close to family he is in no way in shortage of hugs and kisses.
His loving sisters (and parents) definitely make up the difference.
He gets what I lovingly call "a daily dose of smothering"
And he loves it, especially if he can pull their (or my) hair.
He is still the easiest baby in the world.
I did a test on what kind of baby he is, and just as I suspected he is an "angel baby"
He hardly ever cries.
He is so happy and content with playing with anything around him.
When he's done playing he "tells" me by making some whiny noises.
He likes to sleep from 8 pm to 4 am and then until 7 or 8 am.
I am trying to get him to sleep from 10 pm to 6 am, but he isn't going for it.
I have often thought that he would be the perfect twin baby
*knock on wood*
because he's so easy going and sweet and charming and...
why was I even nervous to have a boy again?
I love his noises. He sounds like a happy little puppy.
And there is another one of him kinda laughing.
I couldn't choose between the two.

No comments:
Post a Comment