Friday, September 3, 2010

9-3-10


Today was more eventful than the past few days this week. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but we actually left the house :)

Anyone that knows Kate knows all about this picture. Let's just say this is her at the table having breakfast...

And this is Liv at the breakfast table. She's very happy that Grandpa is sharing his magnifying glass with her. She is such a little scientist.
Then, we got ready to go to the library. This is Kate all ready to go. For some reason this is how she poses for pictures and she always says "cheese!"
This is Liv all ready to go. First she said she wanted to look like Pocahontas, than it changed to Rapunzel. Everyday she tells me who she wants to look like, and some days the hairstyles are a little difficult to recreate haha!
Here is a side view of how long her hair really is. She is definitely in need of a trim. That bottomlayer is so much longer than the rest of her hair, and it's starting to get tangled easy...
Here is a behind view. Too bad all the effort it takes to straighten it only lasts a few hours. As soon as she sweats, the curls are back!
They also had to put on lip gloss. They fight over the lip-glosses constantly. Kate loves them, and now she can pull the cap on & off. Liv gets upset when Kate sneaks a taste. I can't really blame her haha!
We let Biscuit come inside to eat & drink. The girls follow him around like his shadow & are always bossing him around. I caught Liv laying here while Biscuit was eating. She was saying "Biscuit, chew with your mouth closed!" It really made me laugh...
We also made m&m cookies. Liv was my big helper. She purposefully opened her eyes for the picture...haha! You can also see Kate in the background following Biscuit...
Tasting...
They loved them!
I took this while Kate was talking to daddy. She did have it on her shoulder holding it to her ear, but I didn't catch a picture. Her favorite part of the day is talking to daddy, even if no one can understand what she is saying (check out her shoes too-they are both Liv's)
Liv's hair half-way through the day. It totally reminded me of little Joe Dirt with his mullet haha! Poor girl. She has all of these little hairs growing in around her face that of course are curly and there's only so much I can do with them until they grow longer.
Liv was really tired (Kate has been yelling & waking everyone up early). When she back-talks she has to go to her room. So, off to her room she went, raising a ruckus. When I went to check on her, this is what I found....(apparently she was hot & took off her pants? I just had to find a good angle to take a picture :)
And here is Kate sleeping. Sweet little thing SOAKED her pillow by the time she woke up!
But, she woke up happy (Liv did not)
Kate & I went out to get Biscuit and Grandpa turned on the sprinklers. As soon as he was free she started playing in the water. I ran inside to get the camera.
She loved it, and she was entirely soaked before too long.
Liv asked if she could play too. She was more apprehensive about getting all wet, and I think the only reason she did it was because I was taking pictures. (she is a model in the making :/ )
Here they are splashing together...
Then, the clothes came off. Kate had a diaper on, but she got tired of it and brought it to me. Good thing she's so cute. The neighbors might not have minded that they had a streaker outside haha!
After they got all wet (and covered in grass) we went in for baths. Apparently the videos load wherever they want....so one is of bath time and the other is them playing in the yard. The girls have been calling each other "guppies" from the little mermaid. So, I had to get a video of their current "argument" over it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment