Friday, September 3, 2010

9-2-10

This is little Kate's scratch on her cheek. A big closet organizer hanger (it has a mesh bag attached so you can put stuff in it & hang it in your closet) was sitting on the bed. Kate went to climb up the bed and she pulled it down. The sharp part of the hanger happened to scratch her cheek. By the way, she can now climb up & down our tall bed by herself & she's proud of it! I have always called her my little mountain climber.
Uncle Parky got out the girls' dress up trunk and they sure had fun with it. They made a huge mess too. Kate's favorite thing was the shoes (she LOVES shoes) I love how you can see Liv washing her tea party dishes in the sink by herself. Liv has sure been a good helper to me lately.
This is the outfit Liv wanted to show daddy. She went through quite a few though, I just didn't have my camera out yet. She even tried to talk Parker into changing into his "prince clothes" so they could get married.
Bath time, the girls love bath time together!
It made me laugh after their baths they put on their jammies, and then their princess shoes.
I have discovered that Kate loves purple. She loves these purple shoes the most, and she almost always chooses purple crayons to color with. She is still a girly-girl just like her sister.
It took me a while to get Kate to sit still so I could take a picture of her shoes. I love how they are always huge for little girls. But Kate chooses to have her toes hang out the front as well so they look even bigger.

And that's what we did at home all day yesterday...
sig1

No comments:

Post a Comment