During the months of September and October we lived with Tyler's dad and brother, Parker. Tyler was gone working for a few weeks in California. The girls had a hard time without their daddy. Kate became awfully close to her uncle Parker. It's hard to believe she will be 4 when he gets home from his mission.
This is one of my very favorite pictures of Kate. She makes this big smiley face all the time, but get out a camera and away it goes. Figures that it would take Uncle Parky to get her to smile for the camera.

When I had my weekly doctor's appointments I would go at 6:30 am to be there by 8 am (9am UT time). Kate is such a light sleeper, and she would often wake up while I was getting ready. So, we would take her and put her in bed with Uncle Parky.

It's hard to believe now, but this was taken a year ago, and this is what would happen every time he came near her haha! This picture was taken to prove it...

But, they are best buddies now!

Every time he came home, or walked in the room she would yell "Parky" really loud and run to him.

Best buddies are we,
my uncle and me!
Pictures taken by Parris Smith

oh my gosh, I love this post so much! those two are just awesome. I love you guys and miss you all sooo much!
ReplyDeleteWow what great pictures. What great subjects & what a great eye the photographer has :) I am VERY partial. Thanks for posting Kris. It is such a bright spot in my life to find an update here :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all so much.