It all started when Tyler got home from his mission in July of 2005. I couldn't find a job in Vegas by my soon to be apartment & Tyler's mission president didn't let him extend his mission. Tyler spoke in the singles branch while I had the calling of pianist. He caught my eye as soon as I saw him. He was then assigned to be my home teacher & he was faithful. I remember seeing his number on my caller ID & I couldn't believe he was calling me. He approached me after institute & introduced himself. We talked for a little while, amd then a bunch of us went to the park to talk. He invited me to watch a movie, but nobody told me where to meet. I don't think it was more than 2 weeks later before we started dating. The official date, for the record was September 6th. Tyler always jumped th gun & celebrated it on the 5th. At least he remembered. Things were so easy & fun until we got engaged a few days before Thanksgiving. We went through a lot of rough times with other people accepting our getting married. We spent a lot of time on our knees & continued to do what we always knew was right. It strengthened our testimonies & look to that expereince often when I need a little faith.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment